STR Modifier: +0
STR Roll Total: +10
CON Modifier: +3
CON Roll Total: +13
DEX Modifier: +7
DEX Roll Total: +17
WIS Modifier: +1
WIS Roll Total: +11
INT Modifier: +4
INT Roll Total: +14
CHA Modifier: +0
CHA Roll Total: +10
Defense (Dodge; DEX): 36
Speed: 8 squares
Initiative (DEX): +23
Hit Points (Avoidance; DEX): 131
Bloodied Value: 65
Surge Value: 32
Resists: 10 Fate, 10 Light, 10 Sonic
Saves: +5 against Light and Sonic
Subtype Keywords: Human, Technology User, Metal Device, Electronics, Equipment Dependent, Cyborg, Fast Perception, Marksman, Rifleman, Soldier, US-Affiliated, Metal Implant,
- Equipment: You have one piece of equipment; your M4A1-E electrochemical carbine rifle with M203 underbarrel launcher. It is made of Metal and contains a circuit (and is thus considered to be Electronic). Your rifle is a Device, meaning that you generally must draw it (as a minor action) and you can be disarmed of it.
- Communicator: You can spend a minor action to send a message to all other characters with this class feature.
- Critical Hit: When you score a critical hit, the target takes 4d6 extra damage of the same type as the triggering attack.
- Counter: As an immediate interrupt, you can spend an action point to negate the effects of a power with the Projectile keyword being used on you.
- Environmental Abilities: You have a +2 bonus to attack and damage rolls when using an environmental ability that benefits from the Marksman, Soldier, or Fast Perception keywords.
- Primary Trained Skills: You gain a +5 bonus when making an ability check for any of the following activities or topics: US Military Technology, US Military Structure/History/Customs, Infiltration/Exfiltration, Blending In, Tailing, Gunplay, Urban Movement, Information Verification.
- Secondary Trained Skills: You gain a +2 bonus when making an ability check for any of the following kinds of ability checks: Perception, Insight.
- Mobile Action: When you spend an action point to take an extra action, you also take a move action. When you spend an action point to reroll an attack roll, reroll twice and use the better of the two results.
- Underbarrel Grenade Launcher: You can use five of your grenade powers per adventure, in any combination. Using a grenade doesn’t cost a power point.
- Quick Draw: You can draw and reload your weapon as a part of the same action required to use it.
- Elusive Movement: Whenever you end your turn at least 3 squares away from where you began your turn, you gain a +1 bonus to Fortitude and Reflex until the start of your next turn.
- Maintain Space: Whenever you use a power that lets you shift, you gain 14 temporary Avoidance hit points.
- Technology Reliant: If you lose your rifle, you cannot use powers that have the Device keyword. If you are subject to an effect that suppresses powers of the Cybernetic keyword, your Dexterity bonus becomes +0, you roll at +10 instead of +17 for Dexterity-linked checks (including attack rolls), and you must make a saving throw to use any of your pwoers that have the Reflexes keyword.
- Unshielded Cyberware: You have Vulnerable 10 to Electromagnetic and Microwave damage, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects.
- Burst Fire: When attacking with your rifle, resistance is doubled against your damage.
- Regeneration Suppressants: You cannot gain Vitality hit points.
- No Shields To Replenish: You cannot gain Shielding hit points.