STR Modifier: +6
STR Roll Total: +16
CON Modifier: +6
CON Roll Total: +16
DEX Modifier: +0
DEX Roll Total: +10
WIS Modifier: +2
WIS Roll Total: +12
INT Modifier: +3
INT Roll Total: +13
CHA Modifier: +1
CHA Roll Total: +11
Defense (Force Field; CON): 41
Speed: 6 squares
Initiative (WIS): +16
Hit Points (Shielding; CON): 163
Bloodied Value: 81
Surge Value: 40
Resists: 10 Ballistic, 10 Concussive, 10 Construct, 10 Crushing, 10 Explosive, 10 Force, 10 Impact, 10 Molecular, 10 Morale, 10 Piercing, 10 Slashing, 10 Smashing, 10 Tearing, 10 Tremor
Saves: +5 against Bleed or Morale
Subtype Keywords: Technology User, Master-At-Arms, Human, Equipment Dependent, Metal Device, Metal Gear, Power Suit User, Electronics, Force Field Shielding, Soldier
- Equipment: You have two pieces of equipment; your forceweave vest and your power cane. Both are made of Metal and contain micro-circuitry (and are thus considered to be Electronic). Your vest is Gear, meaning you begin play with it equipped and you cannot be disarmed except when unconscious or helpless. Your cane is a Device, meaning that you generally must draw it (as a minor action) and you can be disarmed of it.
- Communicator: You can spend a minor action to send a message to all other characters with this class feature.
- Critical Hit: When you score a critical hit, the target takes 4d6 extra damage of the same type as the triggering attack.
- Counter: As an immediate interrupt, you can spend an action point to negate the effects of a power with a weapon keyword or the Natural Weaponry or Hand-To-Hand keywords being used on you.
- Environmental Abilities: You have a +2 bonus to attack and damage rolls when using an environmental ability that benefits from the Master-At-Arms keyword.
- Primary Trained Skills: You gain a +5 bonus when making an ability check for any of the following activities or topics: Combat Driving, Combat Piloting, American Criminal Law, American Government/Civics/Politics, US Military Structure/History/Customs, Intimidation.
- Secondary Trained Skills: You gain a +2 bonus when making an ability check for any of the following kinds of ability checks: Social Sciences, Technology.
- Force Field Action: Whenever you spend an action point to take an additional action, you gain resist 10 to all damage until the start of your next turn.
- Force Buffer: Whenever you spend a healing surge, you gain resist 6 to all damage until the start of your next turn.
- Focused Duelist: When you are adjacent to the target of your Duel Challenge, the target provokes an opportunity attack from you if it makes an attack that does not include you.
- Focused Challenge: Marks you impose have a -3 penalty to attack rolls associated with them, instead of a -2 penalty.
- Force Charge: You deal 5d4 extra damage with a successful charge attack.
- Trained Tactics: You gain a +1 bonus to initiative checks for every ally within 5 squares of you that has this trait.
- Equipment Reliant: If you lose your forceweave vest, your hit points change to Avoidance, your Defense changes to Dodge, your Constitution modifier becomes +0, you cannot spend healing surges (unless a power or effect specifically allows you to), and your defenses, maximum hit points, bloodied value, and surge value are all reduced by half. If you lose your power cane, your Strength modifier becomes +0. You lose the powers of the appropriate keyword (Gear or Device) and associated traits if you lose access to the relevant piece of equipment.
- Only For Attacking: You roll at +10 instead of +17 when making Strength ability checks to perform Strength-based actions that don’t use your power cane (such as running, jumping, swimming, climbing, or lifting heavy objects).
- No Life Support: You have Vulnerable 10 to Homeostatic and Toxic, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects. You roll at +10 instead of +16 when making Constitution checks your force field doesn’t apply to (such as long distance running, holding your breath, or resisting disease).
- No Sensory Filter: You have Vulnerable 10 to Light and Sonic, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects.
- No Psychic Shielding: You have Vulnerable 10 to Mental, and Stability, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects.
- Fused Circuits: You have Vulnerable 10 to Electromagnetic and Microwave damage, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects.