STR Modifier: +7
STR Roll Total: +17
CON Modifier: +3
CON Roll Total: +13
DEX Modifier: +10
DEX Roll Total: +0
WIS Modifier: +1
WIS Roll Total: +11
INT Modifier: +0
INT Roll Total: +10
CHA Modifier: +4
CHA Roll Total: +14
Defense (Force Field; CON): 33
Speed: 6 squares
Initiative (WIS): +29
Hit Points (Shielding; CON): 123
Bloodied Value: 61
Surge Value: 30
Resists: 10 Morale
Saves: +5 against Morale
Subtype Keywords: Human, Technology User, Metal Gear, Metal Device, Power Suit User, Electronics, Force Field Shielding, Inspiring, Equipment Dependent, Swordsman, Soldier
- Equipment: You have two pieces of equipment; your forceweave vest and your vibro-sword. Both are made of Metal and contain micro-circuitry (and are thus considered to be Electronic). Your vest is Gear, meaning you begin play with it equipped and you cannot be disarmed except when unconscious or helpless. Your sword is a Device, meaning that you generally must draw it (as a minor action) and you can be disarmed of it.
- Communicator: You can spend a minor action to send a message to all other characters with this class feature.
- Critical Hit: Critical Hit: When you score a critical hit, the target takes 4d10 extra damage of the same type as the triggering attack
- Counter: As an immediate interrupt, you can spend an action point to negate the effects of a power with the Blade or Vibration keywords being used on you.
- Primary Trained Skills: You gain a +5 bonus when making an ability check for any of the following activities or topics: Inspiring Others, Tactics & Teamwork, Management & HR, PR & Marketing, US Military Structure/History/Customs, Visual Perceptions, Auditory Perception, Diplomacy.
- Secondary Trained Skills: You gain a +2 bonus when making an ability check for any of the following kinds of ability checks: Bluff, Contacts.
- Cutting Action: When you spend an action point to make an extra attack, any creature hit by your attack gains vulnerable 5 to all attacks until the end of your next turn.
- Channel Power: You can channel the vibrational energy of your sword into a variety of useful effects. You can use a single Channel Power utility per scene.
- Shut Down The Field: When making a melee basic attack with your vibro-sword, you may choose to deal Slashing damage instead of Tearing damage. If you do so, the bonus to your damage roll is decreased by 3.
- Tactical Rush: Each ally within 10 squares of you gains a +9 bonus to initiative
- Trained Tactics: You gain a +1 bonus to initiative checks for every ally within 5 squares of you that has this trait.
- Quick Draw: You can draw an item as a part of the same action that uses that item.
- Fight On: You gain a +2 bonus to attack rolls and a +3 bonus to damage rolls when you are bloodied.
- Quick Start: If you have the highest initiative, you roll your first attack roll of the scene twice and use the better result.
- Alpha Strike: You gain a +11 bonus to damage rolls made against the first enemy you attack during the first turn of the scene.
- Power Attack: When making a melee attack, you can take a -2 penalty to the attack roll to gain a +4 bonus to the damage roll.
- Direct The Charge: Any ally who starts their turn within 5 squares of you gains a +2 bonus to speed when charging.
- Vicious Charge: You deal 2d6 extra damage and gain a +2 bonus to the damage roll when you charge. In addition you can push the target 1 square and can shift 1 square into the vacated space, and the target grants combat advantage to your allies until the end of your next turn.
- Tactical Support: When an ally spends an action point to make an extra attack, the ally gains a +3 bonus to the attack roll and a +4 bonus to the damage roll.
- Carve Hole: Any target you hit with a Tearing power gains vulnerable 5 Tearing until the end of your next turn.
- Vibro-Piercing: Attacks made with your sword that deal Tearing damage ignores 10 points of resistance.
- Equipment Reliant: If you lose your forceweave vest, your hit points change to Avoidance, your Defense changes to Dodge, your Constitution modifier becomes +0, you cannot spend healing surges (unless a power or effect specifically allows you to), and your defenses, maximum hit points, bloodied value, and surge value are all reduced by half. If you lose your vibro-sword, your Strength modifier becomes +0. You lose the powers of the appropriate keyword (Gear or Device) and associated traits if you lose access to the relevant piece of equipment.
- Only For Attacking: You roll at +10 instead of +17 when making Strength ability checks to perform Strength-based actions that don’t use your vibro-sword (such as running, jumping, swimming, climbing, or lifting heavy objects).
- Shouted Tactics: All of your traits that grant allies bonuses require that you can see your ally and that your ally can see and hear you.
- No Life Support: You have Vulnerable 10 to Homeostatic and Toxic, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects. You roll at +10 instead of +13 when making Constitution checks your force field doesn’t apply to (such as long distance running, holding your breath, or resisting disease).
- No Sensory Filter: You have Vulnerable 10 to Light and Sonic, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects.
- No Psychic Shielding: You have Vulnerable 10 to Fascination, Mental, and Stability, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects.
- Fused Circuits: You have Vulnerable 10 to Electromagnetic and Microwave damage, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects.
- Easily Provoked: You take double the penalty for violating marks (typically, -4 on your attack roll instead of -2) and you take 10 extra damage from any attacks you provoke from doing so.