The Ohio Gangster
STR Modifier: +0
STR Roll Total: +10
CON Modifier: +1
CON Roll Total: +11
DEX Modifier: +0
DEX Roll Total: +10
WIS Modifier: +2
WIS Roll Total: +12
INT Modifier: +5
INT Roll Total: +15
CHA Modifier: +7
CHA Roll Total: +17
Defense (Force Field; INT): 33
Speed: 6 squares
Initiative (WIS): +12
Hit Points (Shielding; CON): 129
Bloodied Value: 64
Surge Value: 32
Resists: 10 Ballistic, 10 Cold, 10 Concussive, 10 Construct, 10 Drift, 10 Fire, 10 Laser, 10 Slashing, 10 Tearing, 10 Tremor
Saves: +5 against Bleed or Trickery
Subtype Keywords: Human, Technology User, Metal Gear, Power Suit User, Electronics, Force Field Shielding, Trickster, Equipment Dependent
- Equipment: You have two pieces of equipment; your forceweave vest and your power rings. Both are made of Metal and contain micro-circuitry (and are thus considered to be Electronic). Both are Gear, meaning you begin play with them equipped and you cannot be disarmed except when unconscious or helpless.
- Communicator: You can spend a minor action to send a message to all other characters with this class feature.
- Kinetic Strike: Whenever you use a power that has a range of ‘Melee or Ranged’ as a Melee power, it gains the ‘Hand-To-Hand (Protected)’ keyword.
- Critical Hit: When you score a critical hit, the target takes 4d6 + 1d10 extra damage of the same type as the triggering attack and is knocked prone.
- Counter: As an immediate interrupt, you can spend an action point to negate the effects of a power with the Concussive, Construct, Force, Explosive, Impact, Tremor, Tearing, Ballistic, Piercing, Slashing, Crushing, or Smashing keywords being used on you.
- Environmental Abilities: You have a +2 bonus to attack and damage rolls when using an environmental ability that benefits from the Trickster keyword.
- Primary Trained Skills: You gain a +5 bonus when making an ability check for any of the following activities or topics: Weapons Technology, Force Field Physics, Smuggling, Black Market Activities, Concealing Items, Smoothing Things Over.
- Secondary Trained Skills: You gain a +2 bonus when making an ability check for any of the following kinds of ability checks: Bluff, Criminal Operations, Stealth, Technology
- Force Buffer Action: When you spend an action point to take another action, each enemy adjacent to you takes 5 Construct damage, and you and each ally adjacent to you gain a +2 bonus to all defenses until the end of your next turn.
- (My) Safety First: As long as you are not bloodied, you gain a +2 bonus to all defenses, and when you grant combat advantage to enemies they do not gain a +2 bonus on attack rolls against you. When you are bloodied, you take a -1 penalty to all defenses.
- Disheartening Bastardry: While you are not bloodied, bloodied enemies adjacent to you take a -1 penalty to attack rolls. This is a Morale effect.
- Force Transfer: While you are suffering ongoing damage, you can transfer the ongoing damage to one ally adjacent to you as a minor action.
- How Dare You: Whenever an enemy deals damage to you with an attack, you gain a +7 bonus to damage rolls (CHA) against that enemy until the end of your next turn.
- Fairweather Guardian: As long as you are not bloodied and adjacent to an ally, you gain a +1 bonus to melee attack rolls, melee damage rolls, and to all defenses.
- Peak Performance: As long as you are not bloodied, you gain a+1 bonus to attack rolls.
- Equipment Reliant: If you lose your forceweave vest, your hit points change to Avoidance, your Defense changes to Dodge, your Constitution modifier becomes +0, you cannot spend healing surges (unless a power or effect specifically allows you to), and your defenses, maximum hit points, bloodied value, and surge value are all reduced by half. You also lose access to Gear powers and associated traits if you lose access to the relevant piece of equipment.
- No Life Support: You have Vulnerable 10 to Homeostatic and Toxic, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects. You roll at +10 instead of +11 when making Constitution checks your force field doesn’t apply to (such as long distance running, holding your breath, or resisting disease).
- No Sensory Filter: You have Vulnerable 10 to Light and Sonic, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects.
- No Psychic Shielding: You have Vulnerable 10 to Fascination, Mental, Morale, and Stability, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects unless that effect also has the Trickery keyword.
- Fused Circuits: You have Vulnerable 10 to Electromagnetic and Microwave damage, and take a -5 penalty on saving throws against such effects.
- Old Habits: Your first Stunt attack of an adventure must always be Force Multiplication.
- No Force Field To Target: Any of your abilities that target allies can only target allies who have the ‘Force Field Shielding’ subtype keyword.
- Double Fisting: Anytime that you cannot attack a target with both rings (hands), you lose 5 points of damage bonus.